cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Watanabe Maki <>
Subject Re: Perlcassa - Perl Cassandra 'Client'
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 00:16:02 GMT
Perl never die... As Fortran

From iPhone

On 2012/10/12, at 3:09, Michael Kjellman <> wrote:

> Hi- A few months back I wrote a Perl client for Cassandra and I realized I never sent
it out to this list. While I realize that while Perl is not the language du jour hopefully
this will help someone else out. :) Code is periodically thrown up on CPAN but look at
for the most current version. It supports serialization/deserialization of validation classes,
composite columns, as well as connection pooling (without using ResourcePool which fails miserably
when run under mod_perl).
> Best,
> michael
> 'Like' us on Facebook for exclusive content and other resources on all Barracuda Networks
> Visit
>   ­­

View raw message