cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Thierry Templier <thierry.templ...@restlet.com>
Subject Re: Super columns and arrays
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 08:30:52 GMT
Thanks very much, Viktor! Is it something that is supported from CQL3?
If so, how can I create such column kind using CREATE TABLE?

Thierry
> struct SuperColumn {
>     1: required binary name,
>     2: required list<Column> columns,
> }
>

> Best regards / Pagarbiai
>
> Viktor Jevdokimov
> Senior Developer
>
> Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com
> Phone: +370 5 212 3063
> Fax: +370 5 261 0453
>
> J. Jasinskio 16C,
> LT-01112 Vilnius,
> Lithuania
>

> Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received
this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.> -----Original Message-----