cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Niteesh kumar <nitees...@directi.com>
Subject Persistent connection among nodes to communicate and redirect request
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 09:31:47 GMT
while looking at netstat table i observed that my cluster nodes not
using persistent connection  to talk among themselves on port 9160 to
redirect request. I also observed that local write latency is around
30-40 microsecond, while its takes around .5 miliseconds if the chosen
node is not the node responsible for the key for 50K QPS. I think this
attributes to connection making time among servers as my servers are on
same rack.

how can i configure my servers to use persistent connection on port 9160
thus exclude connection making time for each request that is redirected...