cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Ananth Gundabattula <agundabatt...@threatmetrix.com>
Subject Re: configure KeyCahce to use Non-Heap memory ?
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 11:31:05 GMT
Hello Aaron,

Thanks a lot for the response. Raised a request https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4619

Here is the nodetool dump: (from one of the two nodes in the cluster)

Token            : 0
Gossip active    : true
Thrift active    : true
Load             : 147.64 GB
Generation No    : 1346635362
Uptime (seconds) : 182707
Heap Memory (MB) : 4884.33 / 8032.00
Data Center      : datacenter1
Rack             : rack1
Exceptions       : 0
Key Cache        : size 777651120 (bytes), capacity 777651120 (bytes), 44354999 hits, 98275175
requests, 0.451 recent hit rate, 14400 save period in seconds
Row Cache        : size 0 (bytes), capacity 0 (bytes), 0 hits, 0 requests, NaN recent hit
rate, 0 save period in seconds

Number of rows in the 2 node cluster is 74+ Million

Regards,
Ananth