cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Opscenter 2.1 vs 1.3
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:05:01 GMT
You may have better luck on the Data Stax forums http://www.datastax.com/support-forums/

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 17/08/2012, at 4:36 AM, Robin Verlangen <robin@us2.nl> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I just upgraded to opscenter 2.1 (from 1.3). It appears that my writes have tripled.
Is this a change in the display/measuring of opscenter?

> Best regards,
>
> Robin Verlangen
> Software engineer
>
> W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
> E robin@us2.nl
>
> Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely
for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender.
You must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received
this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.