cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Edward Sargisson <edward.sargis...@globalrelay.net>
Subject Re: Automating nodetool repair
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:42:15 GMT
Thanks a very nice approach.

If every nodetool repair uses -pr does that satisfy the requirement to
run a repair before GCGraceSeconds expires? In otherwords, will we get a
correct result using -pr everywhere.

Secondly, what's the need for sleep 120?

Cheers,
Edward

--

Edward Sargisson

senior java developer
Global Relay

edward.sargisson@globalrelay.net <mailto:edward.sargisson@globalrelay.net>

*866.484.6630*
New York | Chicago | Vancouver | London (+44.0800.032.9829) | Singapore
(+65.3158.1301)

Global Relay Archive supports email, instant messaging, BlackBerry,
Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Pivot, YellowJacket, LinkedIn, Twitter,
Facebook and more.

Ask about *Global Relay Message*
<http://www.globalrelay.com/services/message>*— *The Future of
Collaboration in the Financial Services World

*