cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Edward Sargisson <edward.sargis...@globalrelay.net>
Subject Re: Node forgets about most of its column families
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:33:03 GMT
Ah, yes, I forgot that bit thanks!

1.1.2 running on Centos.

Running nodetool resetlocalschema then nodetool repair fixed the problem
but not understanding what happened is a concern.

Cheers,
Edward

--

Edward Sargisson

senior java developer
Global Relay

edward.sargisson@globalrelay.net <mailto:edward.sargisson@globalrelay.net>

*866.484.6630*
New York | Chicago | Vancouver | London (+44.0800.032.9829) | Singapore
(+65.3158.1301)

Global Relay Archive supports email, instant messaging, BlackBerry,
Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Pivot, YellowJacket, LinkedIn, Twitter,
Facebook and more.

Ask about *Global Relay Message*
<http://www.globalrelay.com/services/message>*--- *The Future of
Collaboration in the Financial Services World

*
*All email sent to or from this address will be retained by Global
Relay's email archiving system. This message is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  Global Relay will not be liable for
any compliance or technical information provided herein. All trademarks
are the property of their respective owners.