cassandra-user mailing list archives

From 張 睿 <chou...@cyberagent.co.jp>
Subject Re: Error starting cassandra node
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 05:34:56 GMT
Hello Kumar,

If you've started cassandra on this node before, the cluster name would
be stored in the system keyspace.
Everytime you start cassandra node, it will compare the value between
the one in system keyspace and the one
in you configuration file, if they're not equal, you'll get an error.
To solve the problem, modify your config setting back or delete the
files in your system keyspace folder except files like Schema*.*.

Please backup files before deletion in case something goes wrong.

Ei