cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Keller <cnkel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expanding cluster to include a new DR datacenter
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:45:10 GMT
Just wanted to chime in here and let you know I'm having a very similar problem in 1.1.3. Not
able to delete and existing column family, but otherwise the cluster is behaving normally.
Line 907 was where I turned on the DEBUG portion of the logs and issued the drop column family
command (DataByIP).

I can still query the column family and the sstables appear to be still be present on this
node. All nodes appear to be in agreement on both the system clock and the schema version.

--chris

--
"The downside of being better than everyone else is that people tend to assume you're pretentious."