cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: C++ Bulk loader and Result set streaming.
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:06:50 GMT
> But i couldn't find any information on bulk loading using C++ client interface.
You cannot.
To bulk load data use the sstableloader, otherwise you need to use the RPC / CQL API.

> 2) I want to retrieve all the result of the query(not just first 100 result set) using
C++ client. Is there any C++ supporting code or information on streaming the result set into
a file or something.
I've not looked at the C++ client, but normally you use the last column returned as the start
column for the next call.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 17/08/2012, at 6:08 AM, Swathi Vikas <swat.vikas@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using C++ client libQtCassandra. I have two questions.
>
> 1) I want to bulk load data into cassandra through C++ interface. It is required by my
group where i am doing internship. I could bulk load using sstableloader as specified in Datastax
:http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading. But i couldn't find any information on bulk