cassandra-user mailing list archives: July 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Code Box Re: Inability to drop column families Sat, 21 Jul, 06:08
Code Box Re: Cassandra startup times Sat, 21 Jul, 06:15
Code Box Re: 0.8 --> 1.1 Upgrade: Any Issues? Sat, 21 Jul, 06:18
Code Box Cassandra Throughput Tue, 24 Jul, 22:32
Dan Foody Re: Expanding Cassandra on EC2 with consistency Wed, 04 Jul, 01:56
Dave Brosius Re: Composite column/key creation via Hector Thu, 12 Jul, 22:42
Dave Brosius Re: SSTable format Sat, 14 Jul, 00:18
Dave Brosius Re: SSTable format Sat, 14 Jul, 02:18
Dave Brosius Re: Batch update efficiency with composite key Wed, 18 Jul, 15:16
Dave Brosius Re: increased RF and repair, not working? Fri, 27 Jul, 06:00
Dave Brosius Re: increased RF and repair, not working? Fri, 27 Jul, 18:43
Dave Gardner London meetup - 16th July Thu, 05 Jul, 09:35
David Brosius Re: Connected file list in Cassandra Wed, 11 Jul, 19:47
David Daeschler Re: High CPU usage as of 8pm eastern time Sun, 01 Jul, 03:57
David Daeschler Re: High CPU usage as of 8pm eastern time Sun, 01 Jul, 11:40
David Daeschler Re: cassandra halt after started minutes later Sun, 01 Jul, 16:11
David Daeschler Re: Oftopic: ksoftirqd after ddos take more cpu? as result cassandra latensy very high Sun, 01 Jul, 17:33
David Leimbach Any reason to limit one's self to a single high level java client? Mon, 02 Jul, 14:34
David McNelis Re: Connected file list in Cassandra Wed, 11 Jul, 18:52
Dean Hiller Re: How to Optimizing Cassandra Updates -( Use of memtables) Tue, 24 Jul, 16:32
Deno Vichas faillout from AWS outage - HELP Mon, 02 Jul, 15:43
Deno Vichas Re: faillout from AWS outage - HELP Mon, 02 Jul, 16:00
Deno Vichas Re: Node won't start (faillout from AWS outage) - HELP Mon, 02 Jul, 17:02
Deno Vichas Re: Node won't start (faillout from AWS outage) - HELP Mon, 02 Jul, 17:25
Deno Vichas Re: Node won't start (faillout from AWS outage) - HELP Mon, 02 Jul, 18:21
Deno Vichas datastax aws ami Mon, 02 Jul, 18:24
Deno Vichas Re: Node won't start (faillout from AWS outage) - HELP Mon, 02 Jul, 18:38
Deno Vichas Re: datastax aws ami Mon, 02 Jul, 19:28
Deno Vichas Re: faillout from AWS outage - HELP Tue, 03 Jul, 02:03
Deno Vichas Re: hector timeouts Tue, 03 Jul, 02:09
Deno Vichas Re: datastax aws ami Thu, 05 Jul, 07:33
Deno Vichas how big can you slice Sat, 07 Jul, 01:37
Deno Vichas node vs node latency Sat, 07 Jul, 02:11
Deno Vichas sliced_buffer_size_in_kb Sun, 08 Jul, 01:50
Derek Williams Re: Dynamic CF Fri, 06 Jul, 20:57
Derek Williams RE: Dynamic CF Fri, 06 Jul, 22:50
Derek Williams RE: Dynamic CF Fri, 06 Jul, 22:53
Derek Williams Re: help using org.apache.cassandra.cql3 Tue, 10 Jul, 23:18
Douglas Muth Can't change replication factor in Cassandra 1.1.2 Wed, 18 Jul, 17:27
Drew Kutcharian DROP keyspace doesn't delete the files Mon, 30 Jul, 06:03
Dustin Wenz Increased replication factor not evident in CLI Thu, 12 Jul, 19:39
Dustin Wenz Re: Increased replication factor not evident in CLI Fri, 13 Jul, 15:02
Dustin Wenz Re: Increased replication factor not evident in CLI Fri, 13 Jul, 21:51
Dustin Wenz Practical node size limits Mon, 30 Jul, 02:40
Dustin Wenz Re: Practical node size limits Mon, 30 Jul, 19:04
Edward Capriolo Re: Effect of RangeQuery with RandomPartitioner Sat, 07 Jul, 14:17
Edward Capriolo Re: Effect of RangeQuery with RandomPartitioner Sat, 07 Jul, 16:17
Edward Capriolo Re: Multiple keyspace question Tue, 10 Jul, 23:37
Edward Capriolo Re: Increased replication factor not evident in CLI Fri, 13 Jul, 00:16
Edward Capriolo Re: BulkLoading sstables from v1.0.3 to v1.1.1 Fri, 13 Jul, 00:23
Edward Capriolo Re: SSTable format Sat, 14 Jul, 13:28
Edward Capriolo Re: nodetool repair Sun, 15 Jul, 13:47
Edward Capriolo Re: Cassandra startup times Fri, 20 Jul, 14:37
Edward Capriolo Re: Practical node size limits Mon, 30 Jul, 03:45
Eldad Yamin Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 16:37
Eran Chinthaka Withana Bringing a dead node back up after fixing hardware issues Mon, 23 Jul, 23:26
Eran Chinthaka Withana Re: Bringing a dead node back up after fixing hardware issues Tue, 24 Jul, 03:24
Eran Chinthaka Withana Re: Bringing a dead node back up after fixing hardware issues Wed, 25 Jul, 23:16
Eran Chinthaka Withana Re: Bringing a dead node back up after fixing hardware issues Tue, 31 Jul, 05:40
Eric Evans Re: unsubscribe Tue, 31 Jul, 14:35
Ertio Lew Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Sun, 22 Jul, 18:55
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 12:32
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 17:07
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 17:53
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 18:00
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 18:16
Ertio Lew Is it possible to design queries to retrieve columns which match acronyms of col names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 21:43
Ertio Lew RF on per column family basis ? Sat, 28 Jul, 20:46
Ertio Lew Re: RF on per column family basis ? Sat, 28 Jul, 21:21
Felipe Schmidt Trigger and customized filter Tue, 10 Jul, 13:24
Feng Qu does secondary index get created(rebuilt?) every time Cassandra restarts? Thu, 19 Jul, 17:52
Feng Qu Re: does secondary index get created(rebuilt?) every time Cassandra restarts? Fri, 20 Jul, 18:25
Feng Qu can I drop a composite index using cli? Fri, 20 Jul, 20:59
Filippo Diotalevi Nodes marked dead…. leap second? Mon, 02 Jul, 09:35
Frank Hsueh unable to rename commitlog, cassandra can't accept writes Sun, 08 Jul, 01:26
Frank Hsueh Re: unable to rename commitlog, cassandra can't accept writes Sun, 08 Jul, 01:36
Frank Hsueh failed to delete commitlog, cassandra can't accept writes Tue, 10 Jul, 21:35
Frank Hsueh Re: failed to delete commitlog, cassandra can't accept writes Tue, 10 Jul, 21:36
Frank Hsueh Re: is this something to be concerned about - MUTATION message dropped Thu, 12 Jul, 01:17
Frank Hsueh Re: is this something to be concerned about - MUTATION message dropped Fri, 13 Jul, 01:30
Fredrik Running Cassandra with IPv6 Tue, 03 Jul, 12:25
Guy Incognito Truncate failing with 1.0 client against 0.7 cluster Mon, 16 Jul, 17:31
Guy Incognito Re: Truncate failing with 1.0 client against 0.7 cluster Mon, 16 Jul, 22:04
Henning Kropp Re: Request Timeout with Composite Columns and CQL3 Wed, 04 Jul, 13:04
Hiller, Dean thrift/cassandra stacktrace.... Tue, 31 Jul, 23:41
Holger Hoffstaette Re: failed to delete commitlog, cassandra can't accept writes Thu, 12 Jul, 09:40
J. Amding Re: TimedOutException caused by Tue, 24 Jul, 21:10
Jason Hill Java heap space on Cassandra start up version 1.0.10 Fri, 06 Jul, 23:00
Jason Hill Re: Java heap space on Cassandra start up version 1.0.10 Mon, 09 Jul, 20:39
Jason Hill Re: Java heap space on Cassandra start up version 1.0.10 Wed, 11 Jul, 22:54
Jason Tang Re: Failed to solve Digest mismatch Sun, 01 Jul, 13:49
Jason Tang Cassandra take 100% CPU for 2~3 minutes every half an hour and mutation lost Wed, 11 Jul, 05:06
Jason Tang Re: Cassandra take 100% CPU for 2~3 minutes every half an hour and mutation lost Fri, 13 Jul, 03:28
Jason Tang What does "Replicate on write" mean? Tue, 17 Jul, 15:05
Jason Tang Re: Replication factor - Consistency Questions Wed, 18 Jul, 01:24
Jason Tang Re: Replication factor - Consistency Questions Wed, 18 Jul, 06:50
Jason Tang Compaction not remove the deleted data from secondary index when use TTL Fri, 20 Jul, 05:03
Jason Tang Re: is it possible to disable compaction per CF ? Fri, 27 Jul, 08:34
Jay Parashar Replication factor - Consistency Questions Tue, 17 Jul, 17:02
Jay Parashar RE: Replication factor - Consistency Questions Wed, 18 Jul, 02:51
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 2014488
Aug 2014480
Jul 2014602