cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jason Hill <jasonhill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java heap space on Cassandra start up version 1.0.10
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:39:24 GMT
That's a good point Tyler. I watched Top during this process and even
though the heap dump is small, I can see all of my memory resources
consumed while Cassandra tries to start. I have the heap dump and can
run the Memory Analyzer Tool in Eclipse on it, but I will confess, I'm
not sure what I am looking for that would be interesting. Can you help
me out with that?

Jason