cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Aklin_81 <asdk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema question : Query to support "Find which all of these 500 email ids have been registered"
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 06:06:57 GMT
Sorry for the confusion created. I need to store emails registered
just for a single application. So although my data model would fit
into just a single row. But is storing a hundred million  columns(col
name size= 8 byte; col value size=4 byte ) in a single row a good idea
? I am very much tempted to store it in single row but I also heard it
is recommended to keep a row size within 10s of MBs for optimal
performance.