cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Deno Vichas <d...@syncopated.net>
Subject Re: datastax aws ami
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 07:33:57 GMT
i did with no luck.  i got my fire put out.

for some reason one of my nodes upgraded itself after rebooting to fix
the leap second bug.  i use apt-get to put on 1.0.8.  seeing that my
cluster was running 1.0.7 i had to upgrade the rest of the nodes.
upgrading was very simple, stop, apt-get install, start one node at a time.

thanks,
deno