cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: bulk load problem
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:46:24 GMT
Do you have the full stack ? It will include a cause.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 27/06/2012, at 12:07 PM, James Pirz wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to use "sstableloader" in cassandra 1.1.1, to bulk load some data into a
single node cluster.
> I am running the following command:
>
> bin/sstableloader -d 192.168.100.1 /data/ssTable/tpch/tpch/
>
> from "another" node (other than the node on which cassandra is running), while the data
should be loaded into a keyspace named "tpch". I made sure that the 2nd node, from which I
run sstableloader, have the same copy of cassandra.yaml as the destination node.