cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: how to disable compression ?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:30:13 GMT
First you update schema for CF, then you run nodetool upgradesstables on each node:

nodetool -h [HOST] -p [JMXPORT] upgradesstables [keyspace] [cfnames]

For me sometimes it works only after node restart (upgrade leaves previous format, compressed
or uncompressed).

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com<mailto:Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com>
Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
What is Adform: watch this short video<http://vimeo.com/adform/display>

[Adform News] <http://www.adform.com>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.