Hi Sasha, Viktor,

In my case i have a project in which both java and .NET modules are there. For Java i m using Astyanax API and for .NET Fluent Cassandra. I am using DSE 2.1 for development purpose as i need partial searching in some of queries, which i m doing with the help of solr which is integrated in DSE latest versions.  And this is working fine for all the Java modules, but i want the same for .NET modules also. Thats why i was looking for a mixed environment.
Finally i want to ask whether i am moving in the right direction or not? please suggest.

Thanks,
--
Abhijit Chanda
VeHere Interactive Pvt. Ltd.