There must be someone or something that triggered nodetool loadbalance or nodetool move

Le 1 juin 2012 23:18, "Tyler Hobbs" <tyler@datastax.com> a écrit :
OpsCenter just periodically calls describe_ring() on different nodes in the cluster, so that's how it's getting that information.

Maybe try running nodetool ring on each node in your cluster to make sure they all have the same view of the ring?