Sounds good.
One thing I'd like to see is more coverage on Cassandra Internals. Out of the box Cassandra's great but having a little inside knowledge can be very useful because it helps you design your applications to work with Cassandra; rather than having to later make endless optimizations that could probably have been avoided had you done your implementation slightly differently.

Another thing that may be worth adding would be a recipe that showed an approach to evaluating Cassandra for your organization/use case. I realize that's going to vary on a case by case basis but one thing I've noticed is that some people dive in without really thinking through whether Cassandra is actually the right fit for what they're doing. It sort of becomes a hammer for anything that looks like a nail.