cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Hector code not running when replication factor set to 2
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:11:57 GMT
What was the exact error stack you got ?

What does node tool ring look look from the node you connected to?

Did you notice any errors in the logs on the machine you connected to ?

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 12/06/2012, at 8:41 PM, Prakrati Agrawal wrote:

> I am using the consistency level one and replication factor 2
>
> Thanks
> Prakrati

factor to 2 and brought down one node so that only 1 node was up and running. Then I ran my
Hector code on the running node. But it gave me Unavailable Exception. I also had a Thrift
code which ran successfully. I am confused as to why the Hector code did not run. Did I miss
something? Please help me.

> Thanks and Regards
> Prakrati
>

> This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The
information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited
and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message from your system.

> Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are
free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability
for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.