cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject RE: repair
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 11:35:21 GMT
Hello,

As far as my knowledge goes, it works per node basis. So you have to run on different nodes.
I would suggest you to not to execute it simultaneously on all nodes in a production environment.

Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

From: Tamar Fraenkel [mailto:tamar@tok-media.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 4:25 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: repair

Hi!
I apologize if for this naive question.
When I run nodetool repair, is it enough to run on one of the nodes, or do I need to run on
each one of them?
Thanks

Tamar Fraenkel
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media
[Inline image 1]

tamar@tok-media.com<mailto:tamar@tok-media.com>
Tel:   +972 2 6409736
Mob:  +972 54 8356490
Fax:   +972 2 5612956

Register for Impetus webinar 'User Experience Design for iPad Applications' June 8(10:00am
PT). http://lf1.me/f9/

Impetus' Head of Labs to present on 'Integrating Big Data technologies in your IT portfolio'
at Cloud Expo, NY (June 11-14). Contact us for a complimentary pass.Impetus also sponsoring
the Yahoo Summit 2012.

or interference.