cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: how to create keyspace using cassandra API's
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:32:38 GMT
You can use the CLI http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/dml/using_cli or CQL http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/dml/using_cql

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 6/06/2012, at 9:00 PM, Prakrati Agrawal wrote:

> You have to create the keyspace manually first using Cassandra cli
>
> Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited
and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message from your system.

> Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are
free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability
for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.