cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Abhijit Chanda <abhijit.chan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portability between enterprise and community version
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:41:24 GMT
Hi Sasha, Viktor,

In my case i have a project in which both java and .NET modules are there.
For Java i m using Astyanax API and for .NET Fluent Cassandra. I am using
DSE 2.1 for development purpose as i need partial searching in some of
queries, which i m doing with the help of solr which is integrated in DSE
latest versions.  And this is working fine for all the Java modules, but i
want the same for .NET modules also. Thats why i was looking for a mixed
environment.
Finally i want to ask whether i am moving in the right direction or not?
please suggest.

Thanks,
--
Abhijit Chanda