cassandra-user mailing list archives

From James Pirz <james.p...@gmail.com>
Subject which high level Java client
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 01:04:27 GMT
Dear all,

I am interested in using Cassandra 1.1.1 in a read-intensive scenario,
where more than 95% of my operations are get().
I have a cluster with ~10 nodes,  around 15-20 GB of data on each, while in
the extreme case I expect to have 20-40 concurrent clients.

I am kind of confused about which high level java client should I use  ?
(Which one is the best/fastest for concurrent read operations)
Hector, Pelops, Astyanax, or something else ?

I browsed the mailing list, but I came across different types of arguments
and conclusions on behalf of various clients.

Thanks in advance,

James