cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Frank Ng <berryt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fat Client Commit Log
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:47:37 GMT
There are files that are recently created.  One fat client node is storing
2.5GB of commit log files.  The other 2 nodes are storing around 20MB of
files.
Question, would the commit log data be related to hinted handoff info in
the system CF?  In other words, is hinted handoffs being store in the fat
clients?

thanks