cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Problem with streaming with sstableloader into ubuntu node
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:21:29 GMT
The code is processing the file name, without the path and appears to be correct.

Can you show the full error (including any other output) and the directory / files you are
running the bulk load against when in windows ?

Bulk load expects
keyspace/
	column_family/
		sstable-file

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

a ticket here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA it may get looked it.

> Cheers
>
> -----------------
> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Developer
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
>
> On 16/06/2012, at 12:41 AM, Nury Redjepow wrote:
>
>> Good day, everyone
>>
>> We are using sstableloader to bulk insert data into cassandra.
>>
>> Script is executed on developers machine with Windows to Single Node Cassandra.
>>
>> "%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -ea -cp %CASSANDRA_CLASSPATH% -Xmx256M -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j-tools.properties
org.apache.cassandra.tools.BulkLoader -d 10.0.3.37 --debug -v "DestinationPrices/PricesByHotel"

>> This works fine if destination cassandra is working under windows, but doesn't work
with ubuntu instance. Cli is able to connect, but sstable seem to have problem with keyspace
name. Logs in ubuntu instance show error messages like:

>> ERROR [Thread-41] 2012-06-15 16:05:47,620 AbstractCassandraDaemon.java (line 134)
Exception in thread Thread[Thread-41,5,main]
>> java.lang.AssertionError: Unknown keyspace DestinationPrices\PricesByHotel\DestinationPrices
>>

>> In our schema we have keyspace DestinationPrices, and column family PricesByHotel.
Somehow it's not accepted properly.