cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject Problem in getting data from a 2 node cluster of Cassandra
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 06:20:38 GMT
Dear all

I was originally having a 1 node cluster. Then I added one more node to it with initial token
configured appropriately. Now when I run my queries I am not getting all my data ie all columns.
 Output on 2 nodes
Time taken to retrieve columns 43707 of key range is 1276
Time taken to retrieve columns 2084199 of all tickers is 54334
Time taken to count is 230776
Total number of rows in the database are 183
Total number of columns in the database are 7903753
Output on 1 node
Time taken to retrieve columns 43707 of key range is 767
Time taken to retrieve columns 3855552 of all tickers is 52793
Time taken to count is 268135
Total number of rows in the database are 396
Total number of columns in the database are 16316426
Please help me. Where is my data going or how should I retrieve it. I have consistency level
specified as ONE and I did not specify any replication factor.

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.