cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject RE: How to include two nodes in Java code using Hector
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 03:05:21 GMT
But the data is distributed on the nodes ( meaning 50% of data is on one node and 50% of data
is on another node) so I need to specify the node ip address somewhere in the code. But where
do I specify that is what I am clueless about. Please help me

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

From: Harshvardhan Ojha [mailto:Harshvardhan.Ojha@makemytrip.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:51 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to include two nodes in Java code using Hector

Use Consistency Level =2.

Regards
Harsh

From: Prakrati Agrawal [mailto:Prakrati.Agrawal@mu-sigma.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 4:08 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org

Dear all

I am using a two node Cassandra cluster. How do I code in Java using Hector to get data from
both the nodes. Please help

Thanks and Regards

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com<http://www.mu-sigma.com>

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.