cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Help with configuring replication
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 18:43:56 GMT
Some docs here http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/initialize/index

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 14/06/2012, at 8:14 AM, Leonid Ilyevsky wrote:

> Before going into complex clustering topologies, I would like to try the most simple
configuration: just set up two nodes that will completely replicate each other.
> Could somebody tell me how to configure it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> This email, along with any attachments, is confidential and may be legally privileged
or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized dissemination, copying or use of
the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be in violation of law. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, forwarding or distribution of this email
is strictly prohibited and this email and any attachments should be deleted immediately. This
email and any attachments do not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer
to purchase any interest in any investment vehicle sponsored by Moon Capital Management LP
(“Moon Capital”). Moon Capital does not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Any statement
regarding legal, accounting or tax matters was not intended or written to be relied upon by
any person as advice. Moon Capital does not waive confidentiality or privilege as a result
of this email.