cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: cassandra 1.0.x and java 1.7
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 12:30:07 GMT
We use 7u3 in production long enough with no problems.

7u4 requires larger minimum stack size, 160KB vs 128KB, but 160KB still not enough for Cassandra,
with 192KB better, but needs more testing.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4275 suggests 256KB

Best regards / Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com
Phone: +370 5 212 3063
Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C,
LT-01112 Vilnius,
Lithuania

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.> -----Original Message-----