cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: portability between enterprise and community version
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:45:52 GMT
Clients are clients, servers are servers. Why do you need mixed environment Cassandra cluster?
Isn't enough mixed clients?

Best regards / Pagarbiai
Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com<mailto:Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com>
Phone: +370 5 212 3063, Fax +370 5 261 0453
J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania
Follow us on Twitter: @adforminsider<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>
What is Adform: watch this short video<http://vimeo.com/adform/display>

[Adform News] <http://www.adform.com>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.

From: Abhijit Chanda [mailto:abhijit.chanda0@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 12:41
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: portability between enterprise and community version

Hi Sasha, Viktor,

In my case i have a project in which both java and .NET modules are there. For Java i m using
Astyanax API and for .NET Fluent Cassandra. I am using DSE 2.1 for development purpose as
i need partial searching in some of queries, which i m doing with the help of solr which is
integrated in DSE latest versions.  And this is working fine for all the Java modules, but
i want the same for .NET modules also. Thats why i was looking for a mixed environment.
Finally i want to ask whether i am moving in the right direction or not? please suggest.

Thanks,
--
Abhijit Chanda
VeHere Interactive Pvt. Ltd.