cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Dan Washusen <...@reactive.org>
Subject Re: which high level Java client
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 00:18:58 GMT
Pelops is a very thin wrapper over the Thrift client so that could be a good option.

You could also check out a fork by the VMWare/Spring guys which adds full async support: https://github.com/andrewswan/scale7-pelops.
 I'm not sure on the state of it, but it seems promising...

On Thursday, 28 June 2012 at 11:04 AM, James Pirz wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am interested in using Cassandra 1.1.1 in a read-intensive scenario, where more than
95% of my operations are get().
> I have a cluster with ~10 nodes,  around 15-20 GB of data on each, while in the extreme
case I expect to have 20-40 concurrent clients.

> I am kind of confused about which high level java client should I use  ? (Which one is
the best/fastest for concurrent read operations)