cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nury Redjepow <nreje...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: bulk load problem
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:29:28 GMT
What is your yaml setting for rpc and listen server on destination node?

Nury

Tue, 26 Jun 2012 17:07:49 -0700 от James Pirz <james.pirz@gmail.com>:

Dear all,

I am trying to use "sstableloader" in cassandra 1.1.1, to bulk load some data into a single
node cluster.
I am running the following command:

bin/sstableloader -d 192.168.100.1 /data/ssTable/tpch/tpch/

from "another" node (other than the node on which cassandra is running), while the data should
be loaded into a keyspace named "tpch". I made sure that the 2nd node, from which I run sstableloader,
have the same copy of cassandra.yaml as the destination node.
I have put

tpch-cf0-hd-1-Data.db
tpch-cf0-hd-1-Index.db

under the path, I have passed to sstableloader.

But I am getting the following error:

Could not retrieve endpoint ranges:

Any hint ?

Thanks in advance,