cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nury Redjepow <nreje...@mail.ru>
Subject Re[2]: Problem with streaming with sstableloader into ubuntu node
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:13:20 GMT
Okay,  we investigated the problem and found the source of proble in package org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable;
public class Descriptor
public static Pair<Descriptor,String> fromFilename(File directory, String name)
 {
 // tokenize the filename
 StringTokenizer st = new StringTokenizer(name, String.valueOf(separator));
 String nexttok;
if bulkloader running from windows and cassandra running under Ubuntu, directory is ("KeySpaceName\\ColumnFamilyName\\KeySpaceName-ColumnFamilyName-hc-177-Data.db"

so at next rows
String ksname = st.nextToken();
 String cfname = st.nextToken();

ksname becomes "KeySpaceName\\ColumnFamilyName\\KeySpaceName"
Sincerely, Nury.