cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Nury Redjepow <nreje...@mail.ru>
Subject Problem with streaming with sstableloader into ubuntu node
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:41:37 GMT
Good day, everyone

We are using sstableloader to bulk insert data into cassandra.

Script is executed on developers machine with Windows to Single Node Cassandra.

"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java" -ea -cp %CASSANDRA_CLASSPATH% -Xmx256M -Dlog4j.configuration=log4j-tools.properties
org.apache.cassandra.tools.BulkLoader -d 10.0.3.37 --debug -v "DestinationPrices/PricesByHotel"

This works fine if destination cassandra is working under windows, but doesn't work with ubuntu
instance. Cli is able to connect, but sstable seem to have problem with keyspace name. Logs
in ubuntu instance show error messages like:

ERROR [Thread-41] 2012-06-15 16:05:47,620 AbstractCassandraDaemon.java (line 134) Exception
in thread Thread[Thread-41,5,main]
java.lang.AssertionError: Unknown keyspace DestinationPrices\PricesByHotel\DestinationPrices

In our schema we have keyspace DestinationPrices, and column family PricesByHotel. Somehow
it's not accepted properly.

So my question is, how should I specify keyspace name in command, to make it work correctly
with Ubuntu?