I seen that guide. It's missing several important things

1) ok, I can schedule snapshots using cron (snapshot's name will be ganarated from current date)
how can I remove snapshots older than a week ?

2) ok, I can enable increment backups. How can I remove incremental SSTables older than 1 week ?
it's more tricky than with snapshots.

it will lead me to several find/cron/bash scripts. Single mistake and I can delete cassandara data entirely.