cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Damick, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey.Dam...@neustar.biz>
Subject Re: Correct way to set strategy options in cqlsh?
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 20:43:59 GMT
I tried various flavors of single and double quotes in different locations with no luck..

On 5/22/12 11:44 AM, "Yiming Sun" <yiming.sun@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, I didn't read carefully enough.  I don't use cqlsh.  Have you tried to add single-quotes
around your data center names?  I found a post that asked how to escape single quotes, and
the answer was not back-slash, but using another set of single quotes per SQL model, so it
may work.

http://cassandra-user-incubator-apache-org.3065146.n2.nabble.com/CQL-How-to-escape-single-quotes-td6647132.html