cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Cyril Auburtin <cyril.aubur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Composite keys question
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 19:33:15 GMT
I'm not much advanced in cassandra, but seeing the pycassa doc
http://pycassa.github.com/pycassa/assorted/composite_types.html, for
composites you can't even search for the second term, you need a first
term, the second will filter, you just do range slices on the composite
columns

it's totally different from secondary indexes for the rows

also CQL can't do everything as much as the other clients