cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Conan Cook <conan.c...@amee.com>
Subject Re: Keyspace lost after restart
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 16:15:44 GMT
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for getting back to me!  Yes, I believe our keyspace was created
prior to 1.1, and I think I also understand why you're asking that, having
found this:

Here's our startup log:

https://gist.github.com/2654155

There isn't much in there of interest however.  It may well be the case
that we created our keyspace, dropped it, then created it again.  The dev
responsible for setting it up is ill today, but I'll get back to you
tomorrow with exact details of how it was originally created and whether we
did definitely drop and re-create it.

Ta,

Conan