cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Counters and replication factor
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 00:41:31 GMT
Also it does not sound like you have run anti entropy repair. You should do
that when upping rf.
On Monday, May 21, 2012, Radim Kolar <hsn@filez.com> wrote:
> Dne 26.3.2012 19:17, aaron morton napsal(a):
>>
>> Can you describe the situations where counter updates are lost or go
backwards ?

>> Do you ever get TimedOutExceptions when performing counter updates ?
>
> we got few timeouts per day but not much, less then 10. I do not think
that timeouts will be root cause. I havent figured exact steps to reproduce
it (i havent even tried). We are reading at CL.ONE but cluster is well
synchronized and we are reading long time after writing - new value should
be present at all nodes allready.