cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Radim Kolar <...@filez.com>
Subject Re: Counters and replication factor
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 16:46:36 GMT
Dne 26.3.2012 19:17, aaron morton napsal(a):
> Can you describe the situations where counter updates are lost or go
> backwards ?
>
> Do you ever get TimedOutExceptions when performing counter updates ?
we got few timeouts per day but not much, less then 10. I do not think
that timeouts will be root cause. I havent figured exact steps to
reproduce it (i havent even tried). We are reading at CL.ONE but cluster
is well synchronized and we are reading long time after writing - new
value should be present at all nodes allready.