cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source for Cassandra Pig and Hive
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 15:07:49 GMT
The hive support is going to be integrated into the main source tree with this ticket:
You can go to https://github.com/riptano/hive to find the CassandraStorageHandler right now
though.

For 1.0.8, the CassandraStorage class for the Pig support was still in contrib/pig in the
Cassandra source download.  For 1.1, as you found, it was integrated into the main source
tree for Cassandra alongside the rest of the hadoop related classes.