cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject RE: how to upgrade my cassadra from SizeTieredCompaction to LeveledCompactiom
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 12:15:40 GMT
>> There is 2T data on each server. Can someone give me some advice?
> do not do it
Best advice!

Best regards / Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov
Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com
Phone: +370 5 212 3063
Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C,
LT-01112 Vilnius,
Lithuania

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.