cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "cbertu81@libero.it" <cbert...@libero.it>
Subject R: Cassandra is not storing values correctly.
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:15:06 GMT
When I store some values in a certain column these values are only stored when cassandra is
running.

What do you mean?
When i restart cassandra the values that i stored are misteriously gone

Are you sure that your cluster is ok? And that you are not writing columns' TTL?
And also the old values that i deleted before reappear.
definitely: http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/Operations#Frequency_of_nodetool_repair
Regards,Carlo

----Messaggio originale----

Da: linuxispossible@gmail.com

Data: 04/05/2012 9.57

A: <user@cassandra.apache.org>

Ogg: Cassandra is not storing values correctly.

Hi everyone,
i'm using Cassandra as main storage for my PHP platform, but actually seems that cassandra
is not working properly.
When I store some values in a certain column these values are only stored when cassandra is
running.
When i restart cassandra the values that i stored are misteriously gone. No trace. And also
the old values that i deletedbefore reappear.
Have a good day.