Hello.

We are using java async thrift client.
As of ruby, it seems you need to use something likehttp://www.mikeperham.com/2010/02/09/cassandra-and-eventmachine/
(Not sure as I know nothing about ruby).

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

2012/4/3 Jeff Williams <jeffw@wherethebitsroam.com>
Vitalii,

Yep, that sounds like a good idea. Do you have any more information about how you're doing that? Which client?

Because even with 3 concurrent client nodes, my single postgresql server is still out performing my 2 node cassandra cluster, although the gap is narrowing.

Jeff

--
Best regards,
Vitalii Tymchyshyn