cassandra-user mailing list archives

From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Issue with SStable loader.
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:44:55 GMT
See this post for info on how the table loader is configured http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 11/04/2012, at 6:07 AM, aaron morton wrote:

> Did you update the config for sstableloader ?
>
> Are their any data files in the data directory pointed to by the sstableloader config
?

> Cheers
>
> -----------------
> Aaron Morton
> Freelance Developer
> @aaronmorton
> http://www.thelastpickle.com
>
> On 10/04/2012, at 11:56 PM, Rishabh Agrawal wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I had three node cluster which I converted to 4 node one. Later I decommissioned
one of them and load balanced the data on remaining 3. I removed decommissioned node from
‘seed list’ . I restarted all nodes and performed compaction. After that when I am using
sstable loader it is trying to connect to that decommissioned node and hence failing.

Apr 13 (10:00 am PT). http://bit.ly/Hb4YOq

>> Impetus’ expert to present on ‘Streamlining Cloud Based Performance Testing’
at STAREAST 2012, FL - Apr 15 -20. Know more about our IP Enabled Solutions for Load Testing
& Mobile Test Automation at the event.

>> NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged
interception or interference.