cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Henrik Schröder <skro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra and .net
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:37:15 GMT
In your code you are using BufferedTransport, but in the Cassandra logs
you're getting errors when it tries to use FramedTransport. If I remember
correctly, BufferedTransport is gone, so you should only use
FramedTransport. Like this:

TTransport transport = new TFramedTransport(new TSocket(host, port));
TProtocol protocol = new TBinaryProtocol(transport);
var client = new Cassandra.Client(protocol);
transport.Open();
client.describe_keyspace("abc");

/Henrik