cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Rajat Mathur <rajatmath...@gmail.com>
Subject Maintain sort order on updatable property and pagination
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 11:28:29 GMT
Hi All,

I am using property of columns i.e., they are in sorted order to store sort
orders (I believe everyone else is also using the same).
But if I want to maintain sort order on a property, whose value changes, I
would have to perform read and delete operation. Is there a better way to
solve this in real time.

Also for pagination, we have to set range for columnNames. If we know the
last page's last columnName we can get the next page. What if we want to go
from page 2 to page 6, this seems impossible as of now. Any suggestion?

Thank you.

**