cassandra-user mailing list archives

From <mdione....@orange.com>
Subject RE: blob fields, bynary or hexa?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 10:12:40 GMT
DeĀ : mdione.ext@orange.com [mailto:mdione.ext@orange.com]
>   We're building a database to stock the avatars for our users in three
> sizes. Thing is,
> We planned to use the blob field with a ByteType validator

  Before anyone starts pointing out that files in Cassandra is a bad idea,
the images are no more than 80K in size (we're talking about avatars, after
all), and this is a proof of concept anyways...

--
Marcos Dione
SysAdmin

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.