Hi Folks,

Managed to solve this problem to an extent. I used the thrift api just for this client and did a thread sleep until the schema comes into agreement.

The addColumnFamily(CF, boolean) is not available in the Hector I use. Anyway, I checked the code in Hector trunk. The approach is almost identical, so it should be good.

Sometimes still the schema does not come into agreement... I wonder whether this issue is solved the newer versions?

Anyway, Aaron has given a workaround in another thread for this problem.

Thanks for all the help folks.